Berkeley Innovation Forum – India
- Semi-annual Berkeley Innovation Forum with Global Corporate Leaders
- Connect practitioners within the forum with relevant researchers to address business, policy and social challenges.
- Support research on the important growth challenges facing India, including projects on energy, healthcare, entrepreneurship, smart villages, financial inclusion, digital commerce, telecommunications and climate change.
- Facilitate interactions between academics, corporate executives and academic institutions in India coordinated by Berkeley-Haas faculty.
- Serve as a gateway to UC Berkeley’s research and teaching ecosystem.
In Partnership with the All India Management Association
To restore and enhance economic and business expansion post-Covid-19 in India through collaborative solutions driven by engagement with a) corporate CEOs, b) UC Berkeley faculty, and c) government officials to accelerate market growth. This will be a private event – the Chatham House Rule applies, so press and social media are prohibited. Participating corporate CEOs will present a brief outline of their collaborative strategy for each of the three proposed initiatives and will appoint a nodal officer to develop a roadmap in partnership with UC Berkeley.
Past Program - BIFI Agenda 2020
|Date||Key Initiatives for Developing Roadmaps Include:|
|August 5, 2020||
Establish India as the Second Manufacturing Hub for Diversified Global Supply Chains
|August 6, 2020||
Develop Digital Infrastructure for Early Education and Skill Development for Job Creation
|August 7, 2020||
Build Ecosystems in Key Sectors to Mitigate Pandemic Risk