Center for Growth Markets
About the Fellows Program
The Center for Growth Markets (CGM) offers a fellows program for senior executives and government officials focused on fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in fast-growth economies around the world. As a CGM Fellow, you will have access to renowned faculty, courses, research resources, student projects, and opportunities to network with Silicon Valley leaders. Fellows can work with Haas faculty, staff, and students to apply innovation frameworks to projects like:
- Developing a new business model suited for growth markets;
- Matching opportunities with start-ups in the Berkeley ecosystem;
- Developing a policy proposal;
- Writing a white paper;
- Researching new market opportunities.
Fellows can also study new trends in growth economies, build affinity groups, solve problems, and experiment with new ideas, all in partnership with the center’s network of world-class experts.
- Executives exploring opportunities in international growth markets.
- Leaders who want to expand their network within Silicon Valley.
- Industry experts seeking new opportunities.
- Post-career executives looking to share their experience and knowledge with students.
- Government officials looking to develop programs and influence policies.
- Access Haas innovation classes, seminars and workshops.
- Develop research and case studies.
- Office and library access on the UC Berkeley campus.
- Regular meetings and feedback with Berkeley faculty, staff, and students who can contribute to or provide feedback on your project.
- J-1 visa for international executives (optional).
- Gain access to the latest research and on-the-ground implementation opportunities.
- Work with peers, experts and MBA students on applied projects.
- Develop ideas, models, and products that can be brought back to your company, including white papers, case studies, or teaching modules. A CGM fellow will work within small groups for personal interactions and will ideate across functions and industry.